FOCUS Hispanic Center for Community Development, Inc
FOCUS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization providing services to residents of the Greater Newark area and neighboring counties. Donations and grants from foundations, private corporations, government entities and individuals, enable FOCUS to craft programs that will become self-sustainable, providing on-going services and continuation of programs beyond the expiration of the grant.
Drawing from experience gained over 45 years of work in social services, FOCUS’ social, healthcare, education, youth and senior programs serve more than 10,000 people each year. We invite you to help support the youth, seniors, individuals and families within the community, through your donations to FOCUS.
You may wish to make a financial donation:
Your financial contribution is greatly appreciated! Individuals make their donation to FOCUS through any of the following options:
- Via PayPal at the bottom of this Website.
- By sending check made out to “FOCUS Hispanic Center for Community Development, Inc” and mailing it to Focus, 441-443 Broad St, Newark, NJ 07102.
- By scheduling multiple periodic donations.
- By making a Memorial Gift in the name of a loved one.
- By including Focus in your last will and testament.
- By scheduling your own fundraiser for FOCUS.
For additional information, please contact Lucy S. Dominguez, 973-624-2528, ext 106, firstname.lastname@example.org.